Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Prison Break: The Final Break















I kept thinking this was something on tv I had already seen, but I must have missed it, so I'm real glad I grabbed this film! It was really good and explained a few things we didn't get to know from the last season. Michael Scofield faces his boldest breakout ever when the feds arrest his pregnant wife, Sara To save her, Michael must turn to old enemies. Fates are revealed, secrets told and justice meted out as it all leads up to one final and shocking conclusion.

Cast:
Wentworth Miller as Michael Scofield
Dominic Purcell as Lincoln Burrows
Sarah Wayne Callies as Sara Tancredi
Robert Knepper as Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell
Robin Tunney as Veronica Donovan
Marshall Allman as Lincoln "L. J." Burrows Jr.
Amaury Nolasco as Fernando Sucre


Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment