Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ice Age 2 The Meltdown (2006)

Okay how could I resist?! I just watched Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs and it was great had to watch this one too! Now I've seen all 3 of them! In this story Diego, Manny and Sid return in this sequel to the hit animated movie Ice Age. Only this time the ice age is over and everything is melting around them! It causes everyone to reunite and warn all the beasts of the land of the impending danger. It is full of hilarity, puns, and of course the saber tooth squirrel makes his appearance throughout the film. A love story also unfolds and few new characters show up on the scene. I just love these adult versions of animated cartoons, it allows us to revert to childhood and laugh with our kids or friends. Now I will say this out of the 3 films I would rate Dawn of The Dinosaurs as the best, then Ice Age, and lastly Ice age 2. This film is good but the others were much funnier and entertaining to me.

Cast:
Dennis Leary- Diego
Ray Romano- Manny
John Leguizamo- Sid
Queen Latifah
Drea De Matteo

Watch the trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment