Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 4, 2009

Star Trek (2009)

SEE THIS!!

Seriously I grew up with the orginal Star Trek (no I'm not a treky). Personally I hated the show Shatner drove me nuts with the way he spoke. And the effects were piss poor. But.... I knew the cast by name, and some episodes Ive never forgotten. The only reason I even watched the show was because as a kid I wished I had the ability to go into space and explore than be at home bored to death. So when this was coming out I thought hmmm okay, I'll wait till Netflix has it. Glad I have a 60 inch screen cause its seriously worth viewing! The effects are great and the film flows from start to finish and you cant afford to get up to pee unless you have a "pause button"....lol. The cast was selected perfectly, for this look back at how Capt. Kirk became Kirk and all his crew came together. Here's the line up for those who want actors names and characters:

Capt. Kirk played by Chris Pine
Spock played by Zachary Quinto
Chekov played by Anton Yelchin
Uhura played by Zoe Saldana
Scotty played by Simon Pegg
Sulu played byJohn Cho
Also Eric Bana co-stars
And Leonard Nimoy appears as an older version of Spock.

Thanks Gene Roddenberry's sci-fi franchise for bringing us this look at early days of the intergalactic adventurers.


Artistgirl's opinion: Definately get this from Netflix!



Not a Netflix member yet? It's easy to get an account and choose a plan that fits your needs ( And no they don't pay me to advertise them, I recommend them myself):


No comments:

Post a Comment